Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Patience, please!



I will be back asap...i have been working like a dog and haven't had time to post. Plus, I have to go grocery shopping tonight at o'dark thirty when i finally get off work. I plan to post a dinner tomorrow night when i have a minute to breathe and cook. Speaking of, i never hear from any of you so I've decided to take requests...what is your favorite food that you'd like to see prepared more healthy? Challenge me!
But for now, a freakin' adorable picture to temporarily provide you with happiness.

Hope everyone is wonderful and making good choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment