Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Friday, January 28, 2011

I have no idea how this happened....


....but I'm sure glad it did.
This week is beyond exhausting. I have way more than my share of things going and it's been keeping me on the run CONSTANTLY. I finally got home from work last night around 7:45 and my dogs were barking (my feet were tired). I wasn't really hungry, but knew that I didn't wanna bring a frozen meal for lunch today, so I got to cooking.
Somehow, in a haze of exhaustion, I ended up with spanish onions, chicken breast, broccoli, and artichokes all hanging out in my sautee pan. Once they were ready, I poured a can of low-sodium french onion soup over the concoction and TA DA! It ended up being super tasty and light. I had enough for a giant dinner and then a lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment