Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Breakfast/Brunch


As promised, here is my weekend breakfast.
I always eat a BIG breakfast when I can. Today's is a little more diet conscious than normal....the holidays have left me with way more of me than my jeans can handle and it MUST be removed.
Anyway, 3 egg-whites (I never eat the yolk, ick),tri-colored bell peppers, onions, and a touch of cheese melted on the top of omelette. Kale (OB-SESSED) sauteed with olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. And last but not least, an apple. Kinda boring but soooooo tasty and filling.
I eat as many veggies as possible all day everyday. When I don't have enough for a day or two, I feel awful. To be honest, I'm so gaga over sauteed kale that I think about it while I'm at work or when I don't have any at the house. it's so inexpensive, full of vitamins and nutrients, and incredibly tasty. I'd eat it with every meal if I could. I wish I was exaggerating.

No comments:

Post a Comment