Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Friday, January 7, 2011

First things first....breakfast!

I do best with a structured plan so breakfast usually consists of the following: Weekdays-plain oatmeal with some type of fruit and a dash of agave nectar. Weekends-Southwestern style veggie egg-white omelette with whole wheat tortillas and salsa.



The picture shown is today's breakfast...mango oatmeal...sooooooo good. The other oatmeal pic is from a while ago, made with raisins, agave nectar, and cinnamon. Hit me up if you want to know EXACTLY how I make my oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment