Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Friday, January 7, 2011

the only supplement for me...


Super B-Complex is the shiznit...end of story. It's an excellent vitamin that helps me better manage stress, focus, improve energy and mood, PLUS helps with healthy hair (and if you wanna talk good hair...I'm your girl).

But even better than all those benefits is the the wild neon color it turns your pee. Henceforth, you are both healthy and entertained...good times for everyone.

Bottom line, I eat so many freaking vegetables that I don't need to take vitamins...but this one is a great investment if you tend to be a nervous-nelly like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment