Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011



Billy D. Basil (my basil plant, in case you're new here) has once again been sheared. He needed a hair cut and I needed a caprese-style pizza. You know the story.



Sorry for the delay in posts. I have been a busy little socialite without an appetite. Also, I haven't been grocery shopping since God was a boy so the cabinets are pretty bare. I road-trip in two weeks so I promise to get more posts up beforehand.



Have excellent days, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment