Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Chorizo is my boyfriend





this needs no explanation....oh, except that I'm gonna start making my own tortillas since I avoid the white flour ones and the wheat ones that aren't processed beyond belief are FAR too expensive. It's a shame that people who want to remain healthy and make good choices are charged a higher price. I will not comply, I'm just waiting on my tortilla press to get the fiesta started :)


One more thing, the salsa verde is homemade as well. 5 tomatillos, 1 poblano pepper, 1/2 onion, adobe spices, garlic, and love. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment