Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ay! Ay! Ay!









VICTORY IS MINE! Say hello to my homemade wheat/flaxseed tortillas. If you've forgotten how Chicano-food obsessed I am, please reread this post. Anyhow, steak fajitas are way-way-way high on my list of favorite Mexican foods but they're always far too greasy when i buy them in Mexican Town....what's a clean-eating girl to do? That's right, I took matters into my own hands. May I present to you, clean Steak Fajitas with homemade tortillas. Ta-da! (side note, my kitchen appears as if it was hit by a twister and I've just found flour in my bangs...this was some serious work, my hungry friends).







1 comment:

  1. At long last!! I loved the "composed platter" look too.

    ReplyDelete