Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Let Them Eat Carrot Cake!





I love the idea of eating carrot-cake, such a novel concept to me. I could never have it growing up because people littered it with walnuts and well....tree-nuts are my cyanide. Anyhow, even better is relatively bite-sized servings of carrot cake so that it lasts foooorrrreeevvveerrr! Wheeeeee!

So, my ma gave me this recipe for clean carrot-cake cookies that she found in the newspaper. I went a step between cookies and cake and made carrot cake muffins. they have pineapple and currants and carrots and honey and oooohhh so much good stuff. Let me know if you want the recipe, but for now...bask in the glory of their pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment