Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

as promised...Wonton Fruit Cups!



First things first, I have to thank my favorite website http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/ for this fan-freakin-tastic recipe. They are soooo fancy looking but soooo simple. Can't wait to make them again!

Two wonton wrappers for each cup. brush a tiny bit of melted butter over the wontons, place them in cupcake tins, bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Pull out and let cool a bit. Insert flavored yogurt (i added honey and berries to the yogurt) and top off with gorgeous berries. VOILA!

I will admit that they're difficult and a bit messy to eat, but most fancy desserts are. The taste is outstanding and each is only 100 calories (for those of you who count them). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment