Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pizza-Whore Strikes Again!



So here is, last Thursday's dinner (or was it Wednesday?...like you care). Anyway, I had NO groceries and NO money so what did I do? I made two fancy little flatbread pizzas! I say fancy because if they were at an expensive cafe, the patron would say, "oh how simple, yet obscure" or something equally pretentious. But in real life, I took two flatouts (pictured), spread 1/4 cup of homemade pizza sauce over them, rationed the tiny bit of grilled peppers/onions i had left, and then used 3 super thin slices of organic provolone placed strategically on the bald spots of my pizzas. Baked at 350 for two shakes of a lamb's tail and VOILA! Pizza flavor minus the morbid obesity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment