Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Friday, December 2, 2011

YES...my kitchen is still alive

I'm sorry, I know I always say I'm busy...but I am. So there's that. Anyhow, I figured since I can't take time away from writing about 'sociolinguistic disparities in rural american health care' to write in my blog, the LEAST I can do is post pictures of what's been strolling through my kitchen. So...here ya go!

bought out Eastern Market's supply of bell peppers and poblano peppers to freeze for winter use








Monstrosity of a vegetarian breakfast, Mexican-Angie infused (note the whole wheat tortilla and use of egg whites)



This is what happens when you only have a few ingredients left and no money, but need to eat for days. Take your frozen veggies, brown rice, can of black beans, and onion, and seasonings. Voila! I am fed :)



Double-decker turky/swiss burger on one of those super thin wheat buns. I won't try to describe the taste....tooooooo goood!


Be patient. I WILL be back. I've got tons of recipes to try and am determined to make more time for blogging this winter. I prooooomise! xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment