Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Friday, December 2, 2011

It was a lonely Saturday night...



...and I had a fridge full of sweet Italian sausage, a counter full of red peppers, and a bottle of my favorite Hungarian Merlot...not so lonely after all.


Anyhow, this is one of my very very very favorite meals. It's simple, but extremely hearty. The sausage is cooked alone with roasted garlic, the tomato sauce is homemade and chunky with a bit of sweetness, and the peppers are carmelized. It takes a little time, but the end result is outstanding! You like?

No comments:

Post a Comment