Welcome to my consumption. Cooking is how I express my personal creativity and my love for those I feed. For the most part, I try to eat clean (no white flour/refined sugar, I avoid heavily processed and fast foods) but I don't expect that of others.

I'm happiest in my kitchen, creating tasty vittles out of simple, wholesome foods.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Renaissance Festival-less Turkey Legs


The glory of the Renaissance-inspired turkey leg minus the misfortune of bubonic plague or scurvy. That's right, you too can eat the beloved turkey leg and still be able to "comfortably" fasten your corset...This recipe is simple, super clean, and nutritious. And as an added bonus, you can use the remaining bones for jousting practice...see? Using my noggin'.

So when I say easy, I mean...
-Drop three olive-oil-rubbed turkey legs in a slow cooker set at medium heat
-Season with thyme, rosemary, sea salt, and garlic
-Go to bed
-Wake up and devour a turkey leg in your jammies

...absurdly easy. Now, fare thee well; I must away!

No comments:

Post a Comment